The Dance Center is a welcoming space where children and adults are valued and inspired to experience and create art that expresses individuality while building a community through focused and passionate mentorship in dance.
Try us! New to dance? Your first class is free!
- Hypo-allergenic, NEST zone controlled air conditioning and heating systems.
- Designed to green building standards.
- State of the art studio space (4 studios; approx. 4,000 sq. feet).
- Custom fully-sprung dance floors built to industry standards.
- Preventive security features installed.
- One-on-one consultation with studio owners for class placement.
- Mentorship-based instruction focusing on child individuality, confidence, building community, and fostering student-teacher dynamic.
- Dance shoe consultation program focusing on foot strength, body type, and injury prevention.
- Extensive Preschool and Kindergarten Programs (1 hr-1.5 hr combination classes; longer in class learning times).
- Comprehensive recreational Adult Dance Programs.
- Teen-centered introductory programs geared towards the theater/drama-based dancer.
- Tween-centered introductory programs.
- Dance-based stretch and strength weekly classes for intermediate/advanced student.
- Competitive Company opportunities in all genres (including tap and ballet) offered for 6-18 year olds.
- Comprehensive programs in ballet, pointe, tap, jazz, contemporary, and improvisation.
- Nationally-recognized and highly specialized in their respective genres.
- Certification in Autism Movement Therapy (dance) and focused on bringing dance to children with neurological differences (Laura Jeselnick).