Home › Annual Calendar › TDC Summer Standard Class Schedule
TDC Summer Standard Class Schedule
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE 2019 SUMMER SCHEDULE
(please see images of the schedule below)
SUMMER 2019 MAKE-UP POLICY:
We are implementing a new Make-Up Policy for the Summer Sessions:
1) All Make-Ups will be limited to 50% of your classes for the summer. For example, you are registered for 1 class for the summer. You will be allowed 3 Make-Ups for the 6 week season. We want all students to attend their enrolled classes.
2) All Make-Ups must be called in and scheduled within the week of missing class, it does not mean you need to book the class for that week. The make-up will need to be scheduled within the summer session.
3) The Make-Ups will not be able to be used past June 27th. They do not transfer to the Fall Season.
4) Students cannot schedule their own Make-Ups. The parent will need to call or email to schedule.
5) Make-Ups must be scheduled at least 24hrs before the Make-Up class start time.
6) Parents are responsible for keeping tracking the date of absence and class and desk staff can verify.
7) There is no monetary value to Make-Up classes. You cannot exchange them for credits, private lessons, or refunds.
8) Make-Ups in your choice of class is not guaranteed. We may not have another class that has open enrollment that works with your schedule.
9) Make-Up classes are no longer transferable between students.
10) Make-Ups can only be scheduled in your students current level or a level below.
11) Make-Ups may not take the place of enrollment in a class nor will they retain a registered spot. If the class becomes full, the Make-Up class will be canceled and need to be rescheduled.
12) Students must be currently enrolled at TDC to Make-Up in a class.
13) Students cannot book a make-up in Acro unless they are currently enrolled in Acro. This is for the safety of the student.