Home › Annual Calendar › TDC Summer Standard Class Schedule
TDC Summer Standard Class Schedule
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE 2019 SUMMER SCHEDULE
2019 Summer Schedule
(please see images of the schedule below)
SUMMER 2019 MAKE-UP POLICY:
We are implementing a new Make-Up Policy for the Summer Sessions:
1) All Make-Ups will be limited to 50% of your classes for the summer. For example, you are registered for 1 class for the summer. You will be allowed 3 Make-Ups for the 6 week season. We want all students to attend their enrolled classes.
2) All Make-Ups must be called in and scheduled within the week of missing class, it does not mean you need to book the class for that week. The make-up will need to be scheduled within the summer session.
3) The Make-Ups will not be able to be used past June 27th. They do not transfer to the Fall Season.
4) Students cannot schedule their own Make-Ups. The parent will need to call or email to schedule.
5) Make-Ups must be scheduled at least 24hrs before the Make-Up class start time.
6) Parents are responsible for keeping tracking the date of absence and class and desk staff can verify.
7) There is no monetary value to Make-Up classes. You cannot exchange them for credits, private lessons, or refunds.
8) Make-Ups in your choice of class is not guaranteed. We may not have another class that has open enrollment that works with your schedule.
9) Make-Up classes are no longer transferable between students.
10) Make-Ups can only be scheduled in your students current level or a level below.
11) Make-Ups may not take the place of enrollment in a class nor will they retain a registered spot. If the class becomes full, the Make-Up class will be canceled and need to be rescheduled.
12) Students must be currently enrolled at TDC to Make-Up in a class.
13) Students cannot book a make-up in Acro unless they are currently enrolled in Acro. This is for the safety of the student.